Monday, April 23, 2012

A doctor proclaimed the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started

I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me
and we all could use more calm in our lives.
By following the simple advice I heard on a medical TV show,
I have finally found inner peace.
A doctor proclaimed the way to achieve inner peace
is to finish all the things you have started.
So I looked around my house to see things
I'd started and hadn't finished and,
before leaving the house this morning,
I finished off a bottle of Merlot,
a bottle of chardonnay,
a bodle of Baileys,
a butle of vokda,
a pockige of Prunglies,
tha mainder of a bottel Prozic
and Valum priscriptins,
the res of the Chesescak
and a bax a shocolets.
Yu haf no idr who fkin gud I fel.
Peas sen dis orn to dem yu fee ar in ned ov inr pece.

No comments:

Post a Comment